Works were piled up and the stress level has shot off the chart. Besides me would be my third cup of one of those instant mix coffee and may be a couple piece of pastries. The sweet were to fuel my brain and battle my stress level. Little did I know I was actually not helping any of those problems. All I did was giving to my craving and feeding 'empty' calories to my body.
This time two years ago, I would be sitting in one of my consulting’s client office in Indonesia. Works were piled up and the stress level has shot off the chart. Besides me would be my third cup of one of those instant mix coffee and may be a couple piece of pastries. The sweet were to fuel my brain and battle my stress level. Little did I know I was actually not helping any of those problems. All I did was giving to my craving and feeding ’empty’ calories to my body. Just a little over two years ago, my concept of being healthy meant being skinny and may be eating more vegtable! haha. But with bad eating habit and the stress level that I had, it was not long until my body and mind gave me some signs and said “hey, no more. Something has got to change”.
Part of those experience has over the past 2 years been the seed for me to change my lifestyle from hell eating to healthy eating. I tried many things and failed and along the way has also learned many things. Along this journey, one of my best friend, Aoy, has also been there and done that and also discovered many great things along the way as well. Both of us are now certified holistic health coach through Institute for Integrative Nutrition, a health and nutrition school in New York. Aoy and I now work together under the name of DETOX I AM. We offer health coaching and detox services.
And for the first time this October 23-27, we will be offering a Detox & Wellness Retreat at Santosha !
– We believe that being healthy means changing your whole lifestyle but changing lifestyle is never easy.
– One of the way we find to be most effective is to give yourself a jump start like detox.
– Our detox focus on eating clean, whole food.
– Our detox does NOT requires you to not eat, drink epsom salt, or do any type of enema,
– The detox is formulated around consuming natural clean food that will detox your body naturally.
– While on the retreat, we will also be doing daily yoga in the morning and evening.
– Practice will be gentle but supportive to helping your body relax and detox better.
– You will also get group health coaching workshop to learn about healthy eating with Aoy and I during your time on retreat
– New friends and a refreshed “you”
This is a great time to fully immersed yourself into a complete health & wellness. A quiet time for you to take care of body and mind.
Detox&Wellness Retreat includes:
• 2 Healthy regular meals
• 9 Detox meals (3 detox green juices for breakfast, 6 detox meal for lunch and dinner)
• 6 Detox snacks
• 4 Detox drinks
• Natural and vitamin supplements during detox period
• 7 yoga classes
• 3 detox group workshop/meeting with 2 certified health coaches
• 4 Nights of accommodation at Santosha- Health Resort in Pakchong
Price for the full course:
• Full price for double occupancy Baht 12,000/person
• Early bird price (pay within Oct 9, 2013) for double occupancy Baht 10,800/person
• Single occupancy add Baht 4,800/person
• For significant others (who does not want to participate in the detox program) Baht 1,500/person/night (include breakfast and daily morning yoga class)
For inquiry, please contact us at:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org // Mew 080.974.0007 / Aoy 085.950.5563
or visit our event page on Facebook for more info and posting questions here
We are excited and cannot wait to share with you on what we learn about health and wellness. We promise that you will leave feeling refreshed on both your body and mind, along with some big smiles on your face 🙂
Live well and Rock on!
Notice: Theme without footer.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a footer.php template in your theme. in /var/www/vhosts/santoshathailand.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3879